Below is a selection of press coverage of various activities I have been involved in, in reverse chronological order.
– One of 10 featured artists in Stigmart/10 Annual Review of Contemporary Arts
– “The Beauty of Digital #3 at Tyneside Cinema, Newcastle” in Creative Times
– The Secret Life of Urban Machines in magazine The Wire: Adventures in Modern Music
– Yellooooow Splitch* installation mentioned in Göteborgs Posten, Metro and more
– Interview about the Mobile Music Workshop and own research on the national Austrian radio station ORF.
– Live interview at Dorkbot-GBG by the local Swedish Radio SR P4 Göteborg.
– Sound-art performance curated by Dånk! Collective featured in the radio programme Mitt i Musiken on the national SR radio stations P1 and P2.
– Inclusiva-net 2 production workshop featured in the TV programme Cámara Abierta on Spanish national TV-channel TVE la 2.
– Interviewed about the 2007 Ubiquitous computing project course at the IT-University by Swedish radio channel SR Ryssland.
– Student exhibition part of the Ubiquitous computing project course at the IT-University in Göteborg featured in Göteborgs Posten “Magi i Vardagen”
– Context Photography featured along with other Mobile Life projects, in the mobil.se article “Bäst i Världen?”
– Interviewed on the Leo & Leo med Jens radio programme on k103 in Göteborg, Sweden.
– Featured in the Siggraph’05 review “The Future Ain’t What It Used to Be” in Editors Guild Magazine.
– Sonic City project featured in El Mundo (Spain’s 2nd largest daily newspaper): “Transforma el ruido de tu barrio en una sinfonía”.
– Contribution to PLAN:ICA mentioned in netartreview: “PLAN Report: Reflections on the Pervasive & Locative Arts Network launch at the Institute of Contemporary Art in London, February 1-2, 2005”.
– Article about the Context Photography project in local newspaper Göteborgs Posten.
– Tejp project mentioned in FORM: “Längtande kuddar, lysande gardiner”.
– Tejp project mentioned in NY Arts Magazine: “Interactive Media Art Web Reviews”
– Sonic City project featured in Ny Teknik (Sweden’s leading technology magazine): “Staden som instrument”.
– FAL and Sonic City project featured in Metro: “Musik som förändras av miljön”.
– Sonic City project in featured by Anna Galloway in Vodaphone’s Receiver webmag: “Mobility as World-Building / Technology at Play” [pdf version]
– Context Photography project featured in Sweden’s largest technology magazine Ny Teknik in the article “Så ser ljud ut på bild”.
– Interviewed by David Toop in Vodafone’s Receiver webmag: “Walking through sound” [pdf version]
– Tejp project featured in Wired News: “Balancing Utility With Privacy”.
– Sonic City project featured on the Danish radio programme Harddisken, Danmarks Radio – P1 (Denmark’s largest radio station): “Lyd i byen”.
– Soul Syndicate featured on the Swiss TV programme “Mon Voisin est Formidable”, Télévision Suisse Romande.